Human Resources Management is a track under the curriculum title of Business Administration. The curriculum is designed to meet the demands of business and service agencies. The objective is the development of generalists and specialists in the administration, training, and management of human resources.
Graduates from this program will have a sound business educational base for life-long learning. Individuals will be prepared for employment opportunities in personnel, training, and other human resources development areas.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Recognize and explain the influence of supply and demand theories in various business situations.
- Analyze promotional strategies for various companies and products.
- Identify offer, acceptance, and mutual assent as they relate to contracts.
- Apply the Fair Labor Standards Act to various personnel situations.
- Compare and contrast methods used for selection and placement of human resources.
Gaston College Business and Information Technology Associate Degree Programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
This program is also available in a condensed format for evening students.